By Ashleigh Nicole O. Betan
The results of the 2019 Pharmacy Board Exam has been released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) on Monday through their Facebook page in which around 2,100 out of 3,234 examinees had passed the board exam. Also, UP-Manila got number 1 as the top performing school for this year’s Pharmacy board exam.
The list of the top 10 board exam passers:
- Julienne Nicole Chua Dela Cruz – UP-Manila – 92.70
- Khlarica Rygine Aquino Furigay –Trinity University of Asia-QC – 92
- Jonas Angeles Aquino – UP-Manila – 91.80
- Pauline Rose Navales Flor – University of San Agustin – 91.60
- Patria May Geronimo Arellano – UP-Manila – 91.50
Sarah May Laguador Obmaña – UP-Manila – 91.50
- Alison Mary Albesa Docena – UP-Manila – 91.40
- Lance Gerik So Chan – UP-Manila – 91.32
- Alexandra Tengco Co – UST – 91.20
- Karl Ian Hernandez Maliwat – UP-Manila – 91.17
- Abraham Juan Resuello – Lyceum Northwestern Univ- Dagupan City – 91.10
Through the announcement, PRC has also included a list of top performing schools, in which, included in the top performing schools are Mariano Marcos State University-Batac which landed on third place with a 95.71 percent passing rate, Saint Louis University for second place with a 97.22 percent passing rate for 72 examinees, and for the number one spot, UP-Manila, in which had a 100 percent passing rate for all 53 examinees.
The 2019 Pharmacy Board Exam took place on March 6 & 7, 2019 at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
To see the full list of the board passers you can visit PRC’s website at: https://www.prc.gov.ph